How to Check CPU Cores on a Windows VPS
If you installed Windows on your EDIS Global VPS, you can check the number of CPU cores available to your OS using various methods. Here are a few common ways to see how many CPU cores your system has:
- Task Manager:
- Right-click on the Taskbar and select "Task Manager".
- Click on the "Performance" tab.
- Select "CPU" from the left pane.
- Under the CPU graph, you will see information about your CPU. The number of cores and logical processors will be listed.
- System Information:
- Press Windows + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
- Type msinfo32 and press Enter. This will open the System Information window.
- Under "System Summary", you should see "Processor". It will show details about your CPU, including the number of cores.
- Command Prompt:
- Open Command Prompt (you can search for "cmd" in the Windows search bar and select the appropriate result).
- Type the following command and press Enter: wmic cpu get NumberOfCores,NumberOfLogicalProcessors
Any of these methods will provide you with information about the number of CPU cores in your system.