EDIS Global's DDoS Protection
At EDIS Global, we prioritize the safety of our infrastructure and the services we offer to our esteemed clientele. One of the measures we've implemented to maintain this safety is our DDoS protection. This article will provide a comprehensive understanding of our DDoS protection measures.
DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks aim to overwhelm online services with excessive traffic, rendering them unavailable. A robust DDoS protection system helps in identifying and mitigating these attacks, ensuring continued service availability.
While EDIS Global offers DDoS protection in all its locations, it's essential to understand its limitations:
- Primary Objective: Our primary goal is to safeguard our own infrastructure. This includes our network, integral components, and our clients from any potential impacts of an incoming attack on a service.
- Service-Specific Protection: We do not offer service-specific DDoS protection. Instead, our focus remains on minimizing the broader impacts of an attack on our services.
In the unfortunate event of a DDoS attack, EDIS Global takes the following steps:
- Detection: Our system identifies abnormal traffic patterns indicative of an ongoing DDoS attack.
- Mitigation: We then take measures to redirect or filter out the malicious traffic.
- Null-routing: If necessary, we may null-route the attacked IP address. This is a measure to prevent the attack from affecting other services and clients.